The GF343 is an optical gas imaging camera designed to detect CO2 leaks quickly, easily, and from a safe distance. Typical applications include detection of CO2 as a byproduct of a production process, as a trace gas used to detect leaks from power generators, or as part of an Enhanced Oil Recovery program.
- Visually detects CO2 gas leaks in real time.
- Use safer CO2 as tracer gas to localise leaks and verify repairs quickly, easily, and reliably.
- Can be used to trace leaks of more dangerous gases such as hydrogen.
- Decreases downtime and saves money.
- Stop leaks to avoid regulatory fines.
- Detects CO2 as a predictive maintenance tool.
- Helps improve operations safety and protect the environment.
- Helps keep facilities safe while working towards a carbon-neutral operation.
- Stop leaks in carbon capture and storage operations.