ENVIROPRO helps companies market their products and
services to professional decision-makers.
Whether you want to increase brand recognition, get your products specified, drive
traffic to your website or generate high-quality leads for your sales teams, we have
solutions to help you grow and protect your share of the UK market.
Below is an overview of the main opportunities we offer.
ENVIROPRO online content marketing platform
Extend your reach and influence without adding to your workload by using our
content experts to promote your key products and services.
ENVIROPRO online is the most
comprehensive source of product and
service information available to professional
designers, specifiers and buyers working on
We cover all major manufacturers and most
specialist suppliers. We've illustrated
thousands of products and systems for specifiers and buyers to choose from.
- Easy to search, browse and refine
- Optimised for desktop, tablet and smartphone
- The best source of qualified product and service information for the UK B2B marketplace
- Unique workflow tools to help buyers progress their interest
- Used by leading brands to extend their reach and influence
ENVIROPRO online is used by leading designers, contractors and end users looking to find
the products and services they need to work on their projects. They use the site because it gives
them access to qualified information in a standard format that is easy to use.
Below are some of our regular visitors who come to find the best solutions for their projects.
"Where the website scores for me, is that it collates the details for the relevant businesses and allows me to look for companies, based on process, equipment type, or services supplied."
Project Assistant, 4 Delivery Ltd
Buyers and specifiers from the organisations below have visited the ENVIROPRO website
multiple times over the past 30 days.
|Kier Group plc||Construction||Sandy
|United Utilities Group PLC||Utilities||Warrington
|Emerson Electric||Mechanical or Industrial Engineering||London
|E D F Energy||Utilities||London
|Doosan Babcock Ltd||Oil and Energy||Crawley
|R P S||Information Technology and Services||Abingdon
|Southern Water Services Limited||Environmental Services||Winchester
|PM Group||Architecture and Planning||Cork
|Wessex Water Services Limited||Utilities||Bath
|Wates Group Limited||Construction||Leatherhead
|Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.||Management Consulting||Oak Ridge (TN)
|DuPont de Nemours (Deutschland) GmbH||Chemicals||Bad Homburg
|Schlumberger Limited||Oil and Energy||Houston (TX)
|2 Sisters Food Group||Food and Beverage Production||Wakefield
|Travis Perkins Trading Company Limited||Wholesalers||Northampton
|Stantec Inc.||Architecture and Planning||Edmonton (AB)
|Smurfit Kappa Group IS||Packaging and Containers||Oosterhout
|Baxters Food Group Ltd||Manufacturing||Edinburgh
|AECOM||Management Consulting||Los Angeles (CA)
|VolkerWessels UK Ltd||Civil Engineering||Hoddesdon
|Ovivo UK Ltd||Utilities||Colchester
|Sulzer Pumps Finland Oy||Machinery||Kotka
|Eurovia UK||Civil Engineering||Horsham
|Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc||Business Supplies and Equipment||Horsham
|Dwr Cymru Cyfyngedig||Utilities||Treharris
|Imerys||Mining and Metals||Paris
|The Dow Chemical Company||Manufacturing||Midland (MI)
|John Wood Group PLC||Oil and Energy||Houston (TX)
|Enva Ireland Ltd||Environmental Services||Linwood
|Davicon Mezzanine Floors Limited||Building and Maintenance Services||Brierley Hill
|Doosan Enpure Limited||Construction||Birmingham
|Emerson Electric Asia-Pacific||Mechanical or Industrial Engineering||North Point
|Bowmer And Kirkland Limited||Construction||Belper
|Murphy International Ltd.||Building and Maintenance Services||Newbridge
|Balmoral Group Holdings Limited||Holding Company||Aberdeen
|Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.||Research||Waltham (MA)
|Procter & Gamble||Consumer Goods||Cincinnati (OH)
|Johnson Matthey Plc||Chemicals||Brampton (ON)
|Donaldson Company, Inc||Machinery Components||Leuven
|GlaxoSmithKline Plc||Pharmaceuticals||Philadelphia (PA)
|Nottinghamshire County Council||Government||Nottingham
|Volkerstevin Limited||Civil Engineering||Preston
|Eco Sustainable Solutions Ltd||Environmental Services||Christchurch
|Trant Engineering||Civil Engineering||Southampton
|Rhondda Cynon Taf Council||Government||Tonypandy
|Pfizer Inc.||Biotechnology||New York (NY)
|Hok International Ltd.||Architecture and Planning||London
|Ward & Burke Construction Limited||Environmental Services||Charleville
|Sulzer Ltd||Business Services||Birmingham
|Sulzer Pumps Wastewater Germany GmbH||Machinery||Peitz
|Diamond Light Source Ltd||Research||Didcot
|Sulzer Italy S.r.l.||Information Technology and Services||Casalecchio di Reno
|Dovetail Enterprises (1993) Limited||Furniture||Dundee
|Nijhuis H2ok Limited||Environmental Services||Truro
|Grundfos Holding A/S||Mechanical or Industrial Engineering||Bjerringbro
|University College Dublin||Education||Dublin
|Tarmac Holdings Limited||Manufacturing||Solihull
|Ingevity UK LTD||Chemicals||Warrington
|Wsp Group Holdings Limited||Holding Company||London
|COWI A/S||Computer Software||Lyngby
|Young Bros Limited||Civil Engineering||Clunderwen
|Imperial College London||Education||London
|Bridges Electrical Engineers Ltd||Mining and Metals||Bath
|Domino UK Limited||Printing||Cambridge
|Stepnell Holdings Limited||Construction||Rugby
|Mid-Wales Housing Association Ltd||Hospital and Healthcare||Newtown
|Greenbank Terotech Ltd||Mechanical or Industrial Engineering||Woodville
|Breedon Trading Limited||Manufacturing||Buxton
|Rolls-Royce Plc||Mechanical or Industrial Engineering||Derby
|Wyke Farms Ltd||Food and Beverage Production||Bruton
|Butcher's Pet Care Ltd||Food and Beverage Production||Crick
|Saudi Basic Industries Corporation||Chemicals||Riyadh
|Ricardo Investments Limited||Manufacturing||Shoreham-by-Sea
|Nmcn Plc||Management Consulting||Sutton-in-Ashfield
|Thomas Wright/Thorite Group Ltd||Wholesalers||Bristol
|Slr Consulting Limited||Management Consulting||Aylesbury
|Don Valley Engineering||Engineering||Doncaster
|Waterco Ltd||Civil Engineering||Ruthin
|John Lewis Plc||Business Services||London
|Qatar Petroleum||Oil and Energy||Doha
|Muraspec Decorative Solutions Limited||Building Materials and Tools||Hemel Hempstead
|Highwood Group Ltd||Construction||Romsey
|Cranswick plc||Food and Beverage Production||Hessle
|Dura Pump Ltd||Manufacturing||Northampton
What we do for our clients
Whether you're an established market leader or an innovative start up, we make sure that well-
presented, detailed information on your most important products and services is available to
specifiers and buyers whenever they need it.
Illustrated pages that we create for you are given prioritised ranking in search results and are
actively promoted offline.
Over 97% of all online page views are generated by illustrated pages.
What you get online
- Pages prepared for you by our content experts
- Your branding on every page
- Up to 12 captioned illustrations per page
- No duplication of your own content
- Consistent formatting to facilitate comparison
- Detailed descriptions with key features and benefits
- Copy spec functionality if it's a product
- Links to specific pages on your website for each entry
- Downloads to help buyers progress future interest
- Videos to educate and inform
- Cross-referencing to maximise conversion opportunities
- No competitors featured on your pages
- Contact details and workflow tools to help buyers progress their interest
- Metrics so you can assess how your pages are performing
- Ongoing account reviews and CMS support to make sure your profile is accurate and up-to-date
How you benefit
- Your key products and services are promoted to professional decision-makers
- Awareness of and trust in your brand increases
- New business opportunities are generated
- Your website ranking benefits from high-quality in-bound links
- There is minimal demand on your time and resources
"We are very happy with the service and support we receive from ESI."
Marketing Manager, BÜrkert Fluid Control Systems
Help us to help you
We provide a full content editing and production service for value-added subscriptions.
Tell us what you'd like to promote and we'll do the work for you.
Book a demo
Apply for a free profile
Benefit from high-quality exposure to professional decision-makers interested in keeping up-to-date with sector innovations.
Promoting your products and services through bulletins is a great way to increase
your brand's reach and generate tangible returns on your marketing investment.
What you can promote
Any product or service that is illustrated and
published on the ENVIROPRO website can
be promoted, including case studies, products,
articles, CPD, news and events.
"Thank you. It looks good! I recognised one company we've recently had an enquiry from."
Marketing Manager, Kee Safety Ltd
What you get when you are featured
- Strong visual representation for maximum impact
- Informative title and snippet
- Prominent branding to build familiarity and trust
- Read more or visit your website options for buyers to get more info
- Re-promotion to our social media followers
- Builds confidence in your brand
- Extends your reach and influence
- Creates new business opportunities
- Drives traffic to your website
- Easy to assess ROI - you can see the audience you've reached
|ENVIROPRO bulletin metrics*|
|Opens - buyers exposed to promoted brands||1,641
|Clicks - buyers wanting more info||100
|Send to open rate||16.61%
|Open to click thru rate||6.09%
* Averages are based on the last 3 issues published
View the audience you could reach
See who you are reaching
When you are promoted in a bulletin, you can gauge the quality of your exposure through your
metrics dashboard. We report the job title, company and location of everyone who opened the
bulletin and everyone who clicked through to your promoted project, product or service.
Bulletins are included in all value-added subscriptions.
It takes less than two minutes to book and schedule a slot.
Book a demo
Watch the video
ENVIROPRO business list rental
Maximise returns on your direct marketing campaigns by tapping into our database of professional designers, specifiers and buyers.
Over 30,000 named business email addresses to choose from...
Decision-makers in key and complex organisations, including local authorities, and leading consulting, contracting and client organisations are thoroughly
researched and checked each year.
We don't supply generic emails - 98% of our contacts have named business email addresses.
- Named business email addresses
- Tailored to match your requirements
- Easy to segment by business sector, job role or geographical area
- Unlimited use during rental period
- GDPR and PECR compliant
- CTPS checked
Contacts can be selected by business activity, job function or geographical location. Address books can be de-duplicated against your own contacts to give you new business opportunity files.
Use our lists to
- Maximise the effectiveness of your direct marketing campaigns
- Generate high-quality leads for your sales team
- Build brand awareness
- Drive traffic to your website
- Easily quantify your return on investment
"With gone-aways at a minimum and response levels well above average, ESI.info is a company that truly understands the market and has the capability of compiling a selection of named contacts that matches client needs. I continue to value the additional insights they provide."
Client Services Account Director, CIB Communications Ltd
How it works
- Tell us who you want to target or call us to talk through your requirements
- Let us know when you need the address books
- Search and select
- We select contacts to match your profile by business sector, job function or location
- We process any contacts you want to include or exclude using email addresses you supply
- We provide you with a list profile and sample for approval
- We finalise the contact selection for you
- We provide you with a data file to import into your email or CRM system
- Contacts are classified by business activity, job role and location, making it easy for you to segment your data for specific campaigns
Business list rental rates
Cost per '000 business contacts per year
REQUEST A COUNT
Platinum marketing subscription
Gold marketing subscription
Silver marketing subscription
Bronze marketing subscription
Managed email campaigns
Make sure your email marketing complies with current legislation and gets
delivered in the right format to your intended audience by taking advantage of
our managed email campaign service.
What we will do for you
- Set up a responsive email template that suits your messaging style
- Include your branding in headers and footers
- Set up your campaign using source material provided by you
- Send you a proof for approval
- Add or suppress your contacts as required
- Send your campaign to an agreed schedule
- Provide campaign metrics and reports to help you assess ROI
- Include up to 5,000 email addresses from our database
- Supply contact details for opens and clicks for you to follow up as you wish
1. Contact details will not be supplied for any information channel the user has unsubscribed from. For example,
if one of our contacts is registered with the corporate telephone preference service (CTPS), you will not be given
their telephone number.
Managed email campaign rates
Responsive email template set up with your branding
First campaign set up, send and reporting
Additional campaigns set up, send and reporting
Campaign set up, send and reporting costs are based on you supplying source material for the email, including
subject line, headlines, copy, images, hyperlinks and on page forms if required.
Examples of recent managed email campaigns
Solution promotion using client's own lists and new opportunities files from ESI.info.
- 7,315 emails delivered,
- 1,579 unique opens.
Product design seminar invitation Edinburgh.
- 654 emails delivered,
- 180 unique opens.
Service promotion using client list and new ops from ESI.info.
- 3,625 emails delivered,
- 763 unique opens.
Product launch. List from ESI.info.
- 2,907 emails delivered,
- 466 unique opens.
Bespoke project capability promotion.
- 7,003 emails delivered,
- 1,627 unique opens.
Product and service promotion to niche market sector.
- 639 emails delivered,
- 69 unique opens.
To discuss how we can maximise effectiveness of your campaigns and save you the time and cost required to set up and manage your own campaigns.
Book a demo
Subscription options & rates
|Reach & Influence ||Variable||x10||x20||x50||x100|
|Online Illustrated Entries ||5||10||20||40||80|
|Bulletin Features ||2x per year||4x per year||6x per year||10x per year|
|Online Monthly Features ||2x per year||4x per year|
|Button Ads |
|One Year Commitment ||£895||£1,650||£2,670||£3,820|
|Two Year Commitment ||£823||£1,518||£2,456||£3,514|
|Three Year Commitment ||£788||£1,452||£2,350||£3,362|
|Extra Illustrated Online Entries ||£90||£75||£60||£45|
|Extra Bulletin Slots ||£150||£125||£100||£75|
|Extra Monthly Feature ||£100||£75|
|List Rental Cost Per 1000 ||£525||£450||£325||£275|
|4x Solus Email Campaigns ||£2,025||£1,760||£1,515|
|Solus Email Template Set Up ||£600||£600||£600||£600|
|Solus Email Cost Per Send ||£450||£450||£450||£450|
|Online Shopfront ||You build it||We build it||We build it||We build it||We build it|
|Online Search Rank ||3||2||2||1||1|
|Company About Page |
|Brand Logos |
|Classified Listings |
|Product & Service Entries |
|Max. Illustrations Per Entry ||1||12||12||12||12|
|Backlinks To Your Website |
|Product Specifications |
|Cross Selling Opportunities |
|New Entry Promotion |
|Social Media Links |
|Content Management System |
|Framework Creation |
|Full Entry Production ||5||10||20||40|
|Account Reviews ||Annual||Annual||Bi-annual||Quarterly|
|Website Metrics |
|Bulletin Metrics |
|Major Changes Service |
|Managed News |
"Lang+Fulton has subscribed to ESI's publications and websites since 2003. The services provided have always been of the highest possible standard."
UK Marketing Director, Lang+Fulton
ENVIROPRO marketing opportunities
8pp, September 2018, 470KB
Terms and conditions
To see our marketing terms and conditions for paid-for subscriptions, please click one of the links below: