The Fluid Group has modelled industrial waste clarification processes using CFD to ensure clarifier designs are optimised.
Accurate simulation of clarification processes requires a complex understanding of flow and solids settlement (discrete, hindered, flocculation and compression).
CFD modellng has led the way with improving our understanding of clarifiers in a variety of industries (pharmaceutical, paper, nuclear) and this has extended to detailed multiphase modelling to all aspects of solids in a liquid environment, from fluidised beds to food processing.
Dynamic Simulation or Steady State
- Advanced CFD (ANSYS Fluent) and Process (GPS-X) Simulation
- Effective selection of the best technique for each job
- The ability to combine techniques in-house
- Air, water/chemical and solids modelled simultaneously as standard
3D models and wireframes
- Accurate 3D model of existing structures
- Model wireframes can be imported from existing 2D and 3D CAD designs
Fully Inclusive Quotations
- All known options inclusive at fixed price
- Fast turnover, one-to-one availability
- No hidden costs