Chemicals / process liquids
|Max. pressure (bar)||
|Min. temperature (deg. C)||
|Max. temperature (deg. C)||
|Min. connection size (mm)||
|Max. connection size (mm)||
Blackhall cryogenic 3-way diverter valves Series 2005 incorporate many features that provide advantages to the cryogenic industry.
The valves are available in bronze or stainless steel, and in Type 24, 60 and 160 CV options.
They are made to a modular, lightweight, full bore design.
They are fully rated to -196°C for Oxygen service in cryogenics applications.
• Flow modelled ports with high flow internals.
• Low Torque
• High sealing integrity and performance with proven long life.
• Failsafe flow-through operating cycle.
• Enhanced safety - sleeve fits in one orientation only.
• Optional inlet and connections.
• Low maintance.
• Cost effective.
• Tamper proof.