Mobile MistCannons (aka fog cannons) provide a means for suppressing dust on a large scale with the generation and propulsion of a giant plume of fine water mist. They are used most commonly in the quarrying, demolition and outdoor recycling industries.
MistCannons can handle all types of dust, from coarse wood chip to ultra-fine incinerator ash.
- Outdoor recycling centres
- Demolition sites
- Construction sites
They can also be modified to spray Corgin odour neutralisers for large-scale suppression of nuisance odours.
- Various throw ranges (up to 80m) and oscillation options (up to 330°) available
- Coverage of up to 26,150m² from one location
- Powerful turbofan and booster pump
- Adjustable water output
- Stainless steel nozzles with ruby inserts for wear resistance
- Built-in silencer
- Hand-held remote control
- Wheeled chassis option
- Heating element for frost protection
Corgin has a large hire fleet for both long- and short-term hire, invaluable for temporary dust suppression or emergency needs.