The Type 8905 Online Analysis System continuously monitors and reports on up to six important water parameters on one platform.
The continuous analysis of water parameters is a complex undertaking in practice. In most cases, there are different systems with individual displays, different operations and individual sensors.
With the Type 8905 Online Analysis System, up to six analysis cubes are integrated into one modular and compact housing.
This means that monitoring can provide all the key measurement parameters at a glance. This does not just save space, but also time and money – from installation through to operation.
- Chlorine, for disinfection purposes
- Conductivity, indicator for dissolved content / minerals
- ORP-value, parameter for oxidation or reduction characteristics of the water
- Turbidity, indicator for undissolved content
- Simple and convenient assembly and commissioning
- Easy for installation and maintenance
- Expandable at any time
- Large 7" touchscreen display with intuitive controls - consistent straightforward operation
- Ultra-compact sensor cubes require minimal sample water
- Sensor cubes can be combined in any way and can be easily exchanged
- EDIP - Efficient Device Integration Platform - enables actual hot swapping (insertion of new modules during operation) of sensor cubes without the need for additional configuration
- EDIP has common user interface and digital communication, which makes it easier for product users to use the devices, but also simplifies integration into a system