Process control systems in virtually every industry are becoming more complex, and they are subject to greater scrutiny partly due to the demand for improved efficiency, regulatory compliance and higher levels of automation and plant integration.
Burkert addresses this requirement by offering bespoke process control cabinets to suit individual process requirements.
- Quotes within 5 working days to include specification and materials
- Large or small solutions
- Design can be done anywhere in the world
- Build at Bürkert's Systemhaus in Germany
- Test and certification service
- ATEX / EHEDG approval available
- PLC and programming, ASME welding
- Reduced supply chain management costs
- Reduction in stock and work in progress
- Improved cash flow
- Higher degrees of production agility
- Better use of internal resource – people and space
- Reduced manufacturing lead times that can result in increased revenue and profit
- Improved productivity and reduced manufacturing costs
- Managing overhead costs in line with the business needs
- Moving often difficult to manage and unpredictable variable costs to a guaranteed fixed cost of ownership
- Managing costs in cyclical and variable markets
- Minimising typical and costly strategies associated with managing increased demand, such as hiring of sub contract labour and additional overtime costs
- Cost control in declining market conditions
- Creating a manufacturing strategy that manages risk and delivers maximum.