The SMIMO120 was developed for separating large quantities of foodstuffs from its packaging with the organic part being cut/ground. The machine separates the organic content on one side of the machine from the remaining packaging.
With a capacity up to 35m3/hr and high separation efficiency, the special design allows for processing both mono as well as mixed flows.
A larger unit, the SMIMO160 is also available. Both machines are available in steel or stainless steel.
- Packed and unpacked foodstuffs
- Potatoes, fruit and vegetables
- Environment and recycling
- Oils and fats
- Manure and digestate
- Suitable for packed and unpacked food waste
- Grinding and unpacking in one machine possible
- Less power consumption per m3 of product
- Able to handle larger products
- Dryer & cleaner packaging materials on discharge
- Larger remains of packaging material
- Organic output with minimal contamination
- High dry solids content of the organic end product
- No liquid necessary
- Power: 55 to 110 kW
- R.p.m.: 500
- Capacity: up to approx. 120 m³ per hour
- Sieve mesh sizes: 8 to 50 mm
- Dimensions: 3966x2430x1540 mm
- Material: steel or stainless steel 304
- Available with PLC and/or Scada control