Enduratank horizontal static tanks are suitable for rainwater or potable water storage. The tanks are made from UV stabilised, medium-density polyethylene and have unique design allows a wide range of uses in rainwater harvesting and management.
- Available in 6 sizes ranging from 500L to 5,000L
- Made from UV stabilised, medium-density polyethylene
- Ribbed design for added strength
- Range includes WRAS approved tanks
- Type AB air gap can be fitted to all WRAS approved tanks as an optional extra
- Available in green or translucent natural (other colours on request) for non-potable applications , and in black only as WRAS approved
- Full drain outlet (standard sizes but other options available)
- 100% rustproof
- UK manufactured
- 10-year guarantee
- Supplied direct from stock for fast delivery
The horizontal static tanks are designed for low profile water storage and are intended for use throughout the agricultural, construction, commercial, domestic, horticultural, industrial and irrigation sectors.
Popular uses include:
- Potable water storage
- Loft / header tanks
- Rainwater harvesting tanks
- Low profile tanks
- Sprayer tank
- Process water break tank
- Backwash tank
- Balance tank
- Effluent process tank
- pH adjustment tank
Enduratank storage silo tanks are rotationally moulded as a one-piece construction from UV stabilised, medium-density polyethylene in a ribbed design for added strength.
WRAS approved tanks are supplied with a Bye-law 30 kit (Bye-law 60 in Scotland), and can be fitted with a Type AB air gap as an optional extra.
All tanks have a full drain outlet (1.5” diameter for tanks up to 2,000 litres, and 2” diameter for larger tanks), and a lid (455mm diameter for tanks up to 3,000 litres, and 620mm for 5,000-litre tanks).
- 500L, 1295mm L x 840mm W x 850mm H
- 1,000L, 1420mm L x 1100mm W x 1020mm H
- 1,500L, 1875mm L x 1180mm W x 1200mm H
- 2,000L, 1956mm L x 1299mm W x 1300mm H
- 3,000L, 2240mm L x 1460mm W x 1470mm H
- 5,000L, 3038mm L x 1595mm W x 1550mm H
Please note: tank sizes quoted are subject to a +/- 3% variation.