The FLIR GFx320 is an ATEX-certified infrared camera capable of finding methane emissions or other Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs). It can detect even minor gas emissions and will quickly and effectively survey critical zones.
Benzene, Ethanol, Ethylbenzene, Heptane, Hexane, Isoprene, Methanol, MEK, MIBK, Octane, Pentane, 1-Pentene, Toluene, Xylene, Butane, Ethane, Methane, Propane, Ethylene.
- Real-time visualisation of even very small gas leaks with high sensitivity modes.
- Measures temperatures from -20°C to +350°C with ±1°C accuracy.
- Built-in video recording, digital camera, laser pointer.
- Embedded GPS data helps to identify the precise locations of non-compliance.
- High performance LCD and tiltable high resolution viewfinder.
- Ergonomic rotating handle and direct access buttons.
- Dual use, detects gas leaks and carries out electrical inspections (radiometric image data).
- Visualises fugitive emissions or gas leaks in real time.
- Can scan large areas rapidly and pinpoint leaks in real time.