|Chemicals / parameters||
Sludge / slurry / sewage
Wastewater / effluent
± pH 0.05
|Max. sample temperature (°C)||
3 - 40
Type MS01 is a pH measurement sensor. pH value is the most common parameter in water analysis.
The device is is used within the Online Analysis System Type 8905 by being plugged into a spare fluidic backplane slot. The pH sensor cube contains the ISFET measuring cell, based on Microelectromechanical systems technology (MEMS) to measure the pH value. An Ag/AgCl 3-mol KCl/l electrode is used as reference. The electrical and fluidic connections are made via the connection panel of the system. The sensor cube is communicating via büS, so the recognition at the Online Analysis System is fully automatic. When plugging into a system, the sensor will be found in the list of büS members for further customized adjustments.
- Fully compatible with büS systems and a wide range of further analysis sensor cubes
- Sensor: MEMS ISFET technology
- Modular sensor cube for hot swap (exchange during operation)
- Minimal sample water flow needed
- Water quality for municipal water supplies
- Swimming pools
- Environmental remediation
- Healthcare and clinical applications such as blood chemistry