Resistance temperature detector thermometers
|Min. temperature (deg. C)||
|Max. temperature (deg. C)||
The iTHERM TrustSens TM371 temperature sensor is a compact thermometer for hygienic and aseptic applications in the life sciences and food and beverages industries who want seamless compliance to FDA regulations and / or GMP rules.
iTHERM TrustSens eliminates the risk of undetected non–conformities and is differentiated by automated inline self-calibrations before each batch during the SIP resulting in maximised product safety and process efficiency.
- Risk and cost reduction thanks to self-calibration and Heartbeat Technology
- No production downtime due to an automated and fully traceable inline self-calibration
- Automatised documentation, memory for 350 calibration points
- Printable calibration certificate - audit proof
- Elimination of non-conformities or undetected failures
- International certifications and approvals:
– EHEDG, ASME BPE, FDA, 3-A, 1935/2004, 2023/2006, 10/2011, CE CRN, CSA General Purpose
- Highest accuracy of measuring point through sensor-transmitter-matching
- Pressure range up to 50 bar (725 psi)
- Protection class IP67/68 or IP69K
- Communication: Analog output 4-20mA, HART ® protocol