Sludge / slurry / sewage
Wastewater / effluent
The MZ20 cleaning module is designed to automatically clean fluidic channels in type MSxx sensor cubes.
All timers and criteria are user defined to allow optimized adjustment to the cleaning demand. When a cleaning is requested (e.g. by a timer within the control module,) all necessary steps are started. The cleaning parameters can be set via a 7” touch display at the 8905 Online-Analysis-System or by a Bürkert Communicator. Using the automatic cleaning system allows reducing the manual cleaning of the sensors and improve the long term stability of the measurements. The cleaning system operates without maintenance except the change of empty tanks by new filled cleaning solutions.
- Automatic cleaning for type MSxx sensor cubes
- Protection against clogging in the system and inside the sensor cubes for long time accurate measurements
- Two cleaning liquids for specific cleaning procedures
- Application specific programmable cleaning cycle
- Reduces manual cleaning of the sensors - except change of empty tanks by new filled cleaning solutions