Los Altos, an American cheese manufacturer, installed Bio-Oxygen after experiencing problems with mould formation on cheese in its packing rooms.
Before and after swab tests showed a 99% reduction in mould and bacteria. The company was delighted with the results, and after nine years the Bio-Oxygen system is still operating perfectly.
Subsequently UK cheese manufacturers have installed Bio-Oxygen to prevent the formation of mould on their product even after packing. Customers have seen a long shelf life, cleaner production facilities and a significant reduction in mould.
Bio-Oxygen is a low-voltage electronic system which is fitted inside the ventilation to clean the air and surfaces. Using only the oxygen in the ambient air, Bio-Oxygen removes odours, gases and chemicals in the air in less than 15 seconds, and actively removes bacteria, fungi, yeast, mould, mildew, protozoa and viruses. Because the system is natural and safe, and does not use chemicals, carbon filters, UV or ozone, staff can continue to work whilst it is treating the air and surfaces.