The Hydro-Logic Flexi Logger 105 is a compact and robust monitoring and telemetry logger which uses a 4G modem and is based on the faster ARM processor. When paired with a range of sensors it will accurately monitor and record more data, using less power for flow, level, weather and quality applications in remote areas, or where there is no permanent power supply.
The interface includes protected Wi-Fi access allowing engineers to configure the FL105 logger without the need for cable attachments.
- 4G modem
The Hydro-Logic® Flexi Logger 105 uses a 4G modem that supports the new mobile network technologies (Long-Term Evolution technology (LTE) (NB-IoT and CAT M1))
- ARM processor
The Hydro-Logic® Flexi Logger 105 operation is based on the latest development in low power processor technology, the ARM processor, helping to ensure a long service life.
- Fast reconfiguration, no cables required
The interface includes protected Wi-Fi connection to enable engineers to configure the unit without cable attachments.
- Direct data transfer
Transfer data direct to your server via FTP, or transfer data to Hydro-Logic® Timeview using Wi-Fi where available.
- Easy to upgrade from the Hydro-Logic® Flexi Logger 100
The Hydro-Logic® Flexi Logger 105 is very similar in size to FL100 model so will fit easily into our standard pole top enclosure. The pre-drilled holes in the fixing bracket are also located in the same place as for the FL100 model. The Hydro-Logic® Flexi Logger 105 is also compatible with the same sensors as the FL100 model.
- Wide variety of user-configurable applications including; level, flow, weather and water quality.
- 32 channels as standard - double that of the 100 model.
- Four alarm thresholds on each channel.
- Improved user interface allows for protected Wi-Fi configuration without the need for cable attachments.
- Compatible with Hydro International standard pole top casings so upgrades to existing sites are straightforward.
- Pre-configured for instant connection to web-browser-based telemetry.
- Easy set-up, local or remote, using Harvest software or via browser-based telemetry.
- Switched 12 Volt DC output for powering sensors.
- On-board diagnostics (signal, battery and sensor monitoring).
- Long battery life, field-replaceable, typically 5 years service.
- External power-source capability.
- Configurable sample rate, 10 seconds to 12 hours.
- Industry-standard input capability Analogue, Digital and SDI-12.
- Rugged, environmental protection to IP68.
- Rapid installation using pole top (PT) enclosure.