The Field Xpert SMT50 tablet PC makes it quick and easy to commission and maintain devices in non-hazardous areas. The robust 12-inch tablet manages Endress+Hauser and third-party instruments with a digital communication interface and documents the progress of the work. Like the Ex-version SMT70, the SMT50 links directly to the Netilion platform for optimised plant asset management.
The Field Xpert SMT50 supports various protocols, the Endress+Hauser service protocols and connection to Endress+Hauser Bluetooth field devices. Field devices can be connected directly via suitable interface, e.g. a modem (point-to-point) or a bus system (point-to-bus) or wireless (WLAN/Bluetooth). The Field Xpert software package is fast, easy and intuitive to use. Its device library has more than 3000 pre-installed device and communication drivers.
The Field Xpert SMT50 tablet PC for device configuration enables mobile plant asset management in non-hazardous areas. It is suitable for commissioning and maintenance. It manages Endress+Hauser and third-party instruments with a digital communication interface and documents the progress of the work. The SMT50 is designed as a complete solution. It comes with a pre-installed driver library and is an easy-to-use, touch-enabled tool for managing field devices throughout their entire life cycle.
- Robust tablet with large 12" display and a battery runtime of up to 8 hours.
- Touch-enabled device configuration software with a direct link to the Netilion Platform for optimized plant asset management.
- Pre-installed device driver libraries for all of the important industrial protocols.
- Fast connection to devices with a single click thanks to automatic hardware detection. Online application software and DTM/Drivers update service offers new functionality and maximum security.
- Integrated Heartbeat Verification incl. PDF documentation.
- Connection to Endress+Hauser Bluetooth and WLAN devices - perfect for difficult-to-access instruments.