Gate / knife valves
|Min. connection size (mm)||
|Max. connection size (mm)||
Blackhall titanium and exotic alloy gate valves Series 4100 are designed for marine applications.
They feature an outside-screw rising stem, a non-rising handwheel, a bolted bonnet, a bolted gland and a solid wedge.
• Flanges to ANSI B 16.5 and BS 1560 raised face.
• Valve design and shell wall thickness in accordance to ANSI B. 16.34.
• Face to face in accordance with ANSI B. 16.10.
• Renewable soft seat.
• Renewable body seats.
• Gearbox operation recommended for valves 16" (DN 400 and above).
• Hydraulic, electric and pneumatic actuator options.
• Live loaded glands.
• Flanges and end connections: butt weld, socket weld and screwed.
• Materials to customer specification.
• Larger valves from 24" (DN 600) up to 56" (DN 1400) on application.