Cole-Parmer offer an extensive range of transfer tubing. Our flexible and rigid tubing formulations cover a wide range of characteristics to fulfil all your transfer tubing needs. Whether it is for everyday laboratory tubing applications or for industrial transfer applications we offer:
- Tubing size with inside diameters as small as 0.002 in (0.05 mm) to 2 in(50.8mm)
- Pressure ratings up to 30 bar
- Tubing to withstand Vacuum level of 759mm (29.9 in) of mercury at 23°C
- Temperature ratings up to 288°C
- Chemical compatible transfer tubing for the food, drink and pharmaceutical industry with our range of FDA approved material as well as tubing for aggressive chemicals and solvents.
- Tubing suitable for sterilization techniques such as gamma irradiation, autoclaving and ethylene oxide sterilization
- Tubing Resin Certification which available free of charge at time of order for a wide selection of our tubing. The certification states the tubing orders complies with regulatory standards.
- Quantities for general use as well as spools of up to 150 m (500ft) for some our more popular ranges for production lines.
When selecting transfer tubing for your application, use our online technical tools or contact our application specialist to help you find the right tubing. We have over 50 years of experience and are always testing new liquids and gases for improved chemical compatibility ratings.