The Vexo GA2006H is a hand-held meter for the measurement of hand arm vibration levels derived from the use of tools in the workplace. The instrument complies with the relevant ISO standards, and can be used to help reduce the risk of hand arm vibration syndrome (HAVS). The meter is capable of accurate measurements while remaining simple to use.
- ISO 8041: 2005 Human response to vibration.
- ISO 5349: 2001 Measurement and evaluation of human exposure to hand-transmitted vibration.
- Control of Vibration at Work Regulations (2005).
- Tri-axial vibration meter
- Fully compliant with ISO 8041:2001
- Large dynamic range
- Re-chargeable battery pack and charger
- Large 'flash' memory
- Rugged accelerometer and cable
- Large colour display
- Only 3 buttons for simple use
Designed with a simple 3-button operation, it is possible to take measurements which can be easily read on the colour display or stored for later download to VIBdataPro Vibration Analysis Software.
The rechargeable battery pack also ensures the vibration meter is ready and waiting whenever needed.
Built to be tough, in a small and rugged case, the Vexo H Hand-Arm Vibration Meter can be used anywhere and effectively measures vibration exposure to ensure HAVS does not become a problem for workforces.
Vibration level ranges
Low: 0.05-200m/s2, 0.005-20.4g
High: 0.50-2000m2/s, 0.50-204g
Arms, Aeq, Amax, Peak, Vector Sum, Exposure Points