The instrument for measuring air moisture, material equilibrium moisture and pressure dewpoint in compressed air systems. Moisture characteristics can be recorded in the instrument memory and analysed and displayed in graphics or tables.
Up to 3 temperature or humidity probes can be displayed in the testo 635-2 meter; data transmission is by radio i.e. wireless. Selectable user profiles, i.e. allocation of specific function buttons and menu-guide to an application enable intuitive operation. Material moisture can be displayed immediately on account of the special probe.
Characteristics for different materials can be stored in ComSoft and transmitted to the instrument. testo 635 immediately displays the dewpoint difference between ambient air and the wall surface in the analysis of moisture on walls and ceilings.
Precision probes up to -60°C tpd are available to check pressure dewpoint in compressed air systems. The humdity sensor developed by Testo has proven itself worldwide and has outstanding features in terms of precision, long-term stability, temperature resistance and robustness.
- Instrument memory for up to 10,000 readings
- PC software for analysis, filing and documentation of measurement data
- Measurement of air moisture, material equilibrium moisture, pressure dew point
- Protection class IP54
- Direct display of material moisture due to freely settable characteristics curves (based on equilibrium humidity)
- Storage of single measurements or measurement series by measurement location
- Fast access to the most important functions via user profiles
- U-value probe connection option
(With measurement value store, PC software and USB-cable incl. battery and calibration protocol)