The advanced WS-GP2 Automatic Weather Station is based on the powerful GP2 Data Logger and Controller. It is an ideal solution for research and environmental monitoring applications.
- A powerful, rugged and highly flexible weather station
- Unattended weather recording at remote and exposed sites
- Wide choice of sensors, including soil moisture
- Designed for use in severe weather conditions
- GPRS modem communications
The WS-GP2 provides a highly rugged and very flexible system - users can select the optimal combination of sensors, logger, power and communications. Data can be easily collected by laptop via USB, or remotely using the GPRS modem options. DeltaLINK Software makes it easy to set up recording intervals and to view and download stored data.
The GP2 Data Logger has the flexibility to handle almost any environmental sensor, which means the WS-GP2 Weather Station can be as simple or as complex as your application requires.
Data can be easily collected by laptop via USB, or remotely using the GPRS modem options. DeltaLINK Software makes it easy to set up recording intervals and to view and download stored data. Data presentation options include wind rose, gusts and average (including direction and vector average).
The GP2 Data Logger has been upgraded to support SDI-12 inputs. From 2016 all new GP2s come with SDI-12 as standard and earlier GP2s can be easily updated via a software download.
- Huge additional input capacity for SDI-12 sensors
- Existing analogue and digital channels fully available
- Highly flexible logger + sensor networks
For more information visit our GP2 SDI-12 page: http://www.delta-t.co.uk/gp2-sdi-12.asp.
Free online data viewing and sharing service - DeltaLINK-Cloud
DeltaLINK-Cloud is a free online data viewing and sharing services for Delta-T Devices data loggers. Connect, upload, then monitor, manage and share your sensor data with speed and ease.
- Free service
- Remote data monitoring
- Share data and collaborate
- Automatic upload
- Mobile, tablet and PC compatible
- Flexible charting and reporting
- Smart SIM card provided
- Secure and encrypted
- Multi-language (French, German, Spanish, Chinese)
The latest release of Delta-T Devices’ DeltaLINK Software (v3.7), in combination with its GP2 Data Logger and relevant sensors, enables the full ASCE/FAO-56 Penman-Monteith equation for calculating reference evapotranspiration (ETo).
More info on DeltaLINK-Cloud here: (http://www.delta-t.co.uk/datalink-cloud.asp)