The Type 8686 Control Head is optimised for integrated mounting on Burkert's pneumatically-operated Type 2036 Robolux diaphragm valves.
The feedback head is adjusted to the individual actuator size through DIP-switches. As a compact unit, the device contain the complete automation functionality of both individually operated actuator pistons.
It can be used alongside the Type 8685 Feedback Head, enabling fully decentralised automation, a concept pioneered by Burkert.
- Compact design
- Contactless valve position registration
- Coloured illuminated status display
- Fieldbus AS-Interface (optional)
- Version for ATEX / IECEx
- integrated compressed air filter to protect the pilot valve function against particles through the compressed air supply
Depending on the conguration, the electrical and visual position feedback is done by non-contact switches and high-power LEDs. Integrated pilot valves control the actuator pistons and AS-interface communication is available.
When used with appropriate barriers, both types are intrinsically safe according to ATEX requirements.
- Body – hygienic design in PPS and stainless steel
- Cover – PC
- Seal – EPDM
- Materials are chemically resistant against cleaning media
- IP protection