|Gases / parameters||
The 2-wire addressable gas detection room status indicator gives live readings of up to 8 detectors / devices in specified rooms, to provide accurate measurement of the background atmosphere for a specific hazardous target gas.
The system incorporates clear visual and audible alarms for any hazard to provide unambiguous alarm indication.
- A green light is displayed when the room is clear and safe of hazards (with current gas readings).
- A red alarm and sounder indicates a hazardous area (with a personalised warning message).
The indicators can also be fitted with slam switches and key switch options providing extra flexibility and safety coverage.
- Reliable long-term monitoring solution.
- 2-Wire Addressable Technology - two core cables for both power and communication.
- Indicators have up to 7 input and output options - additional detectors can be added off the status indicator.
- Programmed to interface to standard 4-20mA detectors - any sensor that has a 4-20mA output can be read onto a detector node and then displayed on a room status indicator.
- Relays and digital outputs included allowing them to run additional illuminated signage, beacons, solenoids or door controls to enhance site safety.
- Easy integration into existing or new systems.