The MNSS Combined Screen is designed to capture larger influent materials at the front end of municipal and industrial wastewater treatment processes, thereby protecting and improving the efficiency of downstream treatment systems.
The MNSS is capable of handling flows of up to 150 litres/sec, and is suitable for smaller plants and those facilities that require a more cost-effective screening solution. It is optimised for reduced maintenance and extended component lifetimes by Hydro International's M&N UK Wastewater Services team, the inlet works experts.
The MNSS Combined Screen achieves a screenings capture ratio of 53%, which is the highest of any independently tested 6mm combined screen, with no other comparable solution delivering a lower TOTEX cost.
- Protect treatment equipment and processes from damage and clogging
- Maximise treatment performance and free up plant space
- Durable, robust and reliable - cut screen maintenance
- Long component lifetimes - save money on TOTEX
- Patented bottom bearing ensures industry-leading brush, auger and basket life
- Available with 3 or 6mm perforated mesh baskets
- Custom screen lengths available
- Multiple discharge options: fixed chute, swivel chute, bag
- Channel width: 300 to 700mm
- Flow rate (clean water): up to 150 litres/sec
- Screenings capacity: up to 0.75m3/h
- Dry weight: up to 850kg
Specialist inlet works services team
M&N is Hydro International's UK Wastewater Services (UKWWS) team. With around 140 dedicated service professionals operating from five regional offices across the UK, it is the country’s largest provider of inlet works support, giving critical assistance to wastewater treatment plant owners and operators 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Delivering reliable, cost-effective inlet works servicing, maintenance, refurbishment, equipment hire, parts and spares, the UKWWS team provides water companies with greater opportunities to improve operational asset management, drive efficiencies, reduce manual intervention and extend the lifetimes of their key treatment assets.
- Services and maintenance
- Repair and refurbishment
- Lifting and transport
- Equipment hire
- Spares provision
- Turnkey fabricated wastewater screening