|Maximum pressure (bar)||
|Min. temperature (deg. C)||
|Max. temperature (deg. C)||
The Herz digital manometer is designed to measure hydraulic pressure in valves.
• Dimensions: 285x205x70mm.
• Weight: 2.2kg.
• Power: internal Ni/Cd battery with external charger 230 V ~, 130 V ~ upon request.
• Display: 120x40mm with background light. The contrast indicator is adjustable.
• Read out: measured value (momentarily value).
• Software: update possible by user.
• Interface: RS232 connection to PC.
• Data collection: more than 2000 measurements.
• Ambient temperature: 0-40°C.
• Medium temperature: -10-80°C; storage temperature: -20-55°C.
• Electrical protection class: IP52, water-proof.
• Pressure sensors: external sensors connected to computer with cables.
0- 5 bar, max. pressure 10 bar (option).
0-10 bar, max. pressure 20 bar (standard).
0-20 bar, max. pressure 40 bar (option).
0-50 bar, max. pressure 100 bar (option).
Quickfit coupling connection is direct to valves or by means of adapter.
Measuring tolerance: tolerance of pressure sensors before calibration while measuring absolute pressures is better than 0.25% of the nominal range.