|Min. connection size (mm)||
|Max. connection size (mm)||
Blackhall titanium and exotic alloy check valves Series 4300 are designed for marine applications.
They have a bolted bonnet, and the disk angle design gives low pressure drop and quick closing. They also feature tight sealing.
Double and multi-door configurations are available, reducing noise and size.
They can be installed horizontally or vertically.
• For DN500 (20") and larger.
• Flanges to ANSI B 16.5 and BS 1560 raised face.
• Valve design and shell wall thickness in accordance to ANSI B. 16.34.
• Face to face in accordance with ANSI B. 16.10.
• Drain plug.
• Counter balanced/loaded lever and weight.
• Emergency assisted closing (power check).
• Flanges and end connections: butt weld, socket weld and screwed.
• Materials to customer specification.
• Larger valves from 20" (DN 500) up to 80" (DN 2000) on application.