Liquid jet eductors are used for lifting, pumping, mixing and agitating liquids, as well as handling granular solids and slurries.
- Emptying sumps or bunds
- Pumping and mixing operations
- Dewatering barges & boreholes
- Introducing additives or colourings into liquids
- Continuous blending
- Pumping sand and filter clay or activated carbon
- Tank mixing and blending
- Low cost – units are small in relation their performance and cost is correspondingly low.
- Self priming – eductors are self-priming and operate in continuous or intermittent service.
- No moving parts – eductors are exceedingly reliable with no moving parts to wear.
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant – constructed from practically any workable material, eductors can be made highly resistant to the process conditions.
- Safe – eductors can be used in hazardous locations where electrically operated alternates would require explosion proofing.
- Versatile – eductors of various types can handle granular solids, semi-solids, and slurries without contamination.
- Perform double dutye– eductors mix motive and suction liquids intimately while pumping against a counter pressure.
- Easy to install – connections can be made to suit piping requirements.