The DS1500 is a fully enclosed chemical dosing unit with 1500 litre storage capacity and an integral bund.
It comprises a weatherproof polyethylene, rotationally moulded enclosure and integral bund into which is fitted a 1500 litre polyethylene storage tank. The bund will contain any leakage and the level switch will inhibit the pump(s). Single duty or duty / standby pumps can be fitted with dose rates up to 150 litres/h.
It has been designed as a small- to medium-capacity packaged system for indoor or outdoor applications. Dosing pump and control options are available for dose rates from 0.004-150 l/h.
Various control options are available from simple manual control to full flow proportional automatic dosing with automatic duty/standby pump changeover. Telemetry options are also available.
Three vertical sleeve tubes rising through the bund to the dosing compartment allow power and signal cabling to enter and dosing lines to exit without being visible from outside the unit.
• Polyethylene enclosure, IP54 rated with integral 1650 litre capacity bund
• 1500 litre rotationally moulded storage tank.
• Fill point - separate fill door opening to fill connections and valves
• Grundfos Alldos Digital Dosing Pump(s) allowing direct operator entry of dose rate.
• Dose rates: as low as 0.025 l/h or up to 150 l/h.
Chemical dosing systems - products from other companies