|Maximum flow rate||
1500 m3/hr, 1500 l/hr
HYRATE biofilter open-top containment structures are available in square, rectangular, circular or polygonal shapes.
They are made from galvanised mild steel and installed on civil engineering structures.
HYRATE biofilter containment structures are suitable for use in effluent and wastewater treatment plants.
• Containment shell sizes in basic diameter: from 6m up to 36m diameter; 6.0x6.0m plan to 36x36m and divisions of 600mm
• Flow rate: ranges from 2.2 to 980l/s circular tower
• Ordered plastic media type : depending on process requirements
• Pack depth: range of modular pack depth from 1800 to 7200mm in 300 or 600mm increments
• Type of construction: single skin internal plastic coated steel box profile cladding; double skin internal plastic-coated steel box profile cladding with protective membrane; double skin external plastic-coated steel box profile cladding with protective membrane and media support
• Main construction materials: columns galvanised mild steel; cladding support rails cold roll galvanised section
• Media support system: factory jig built timber matrix modules designed to accept an operational load of 540kg/m3; suitable for use with modular plastic media
• Standard colours: 00-A0-5 goose wing grey; 12-B-27 Mid green; 12-B-29 Dark green
• Height: minimum height 3.1m; maximum height of 8.5m; including 1100mm free board for safety wall and wind protection for distribution system to minimise spray drift