Gas Alert Quattro is a hand-held multi-gas detector that can be used for a wide range of industrial applications. It can detect hydrogen sulphide, carbon monoxide, oxygen and combustible gases, simultaneously.
The easy to read LCD display has icons indicating operational information, including calibration status and bump test, while the IntelliFlash shows continuous visual indication of detector operation and compliance.
- Detection of H2S, CO, O2 and combustible gases.
- Suited to a wide range of industrial applications, including confined entry space.
- For onsite auditing and compliance.
- Simple one-button operation.
- Easy to read LCD displays all four gas concentrations (H2S, CO, O2 and combustibles) simultaneously.
- Field-proven Surecell sensors perform even in the harshest environments.
- Resistance to common industrial cross-sensitive gases such as methanol and ethanol (CO and H2S sensors).
- Audible, visual and vibrating alarm.
- Full function self-test is initiated upon activation and runs continuously during operation.
- Extensive datalogging and event logging capability.
- User-options, such as flip display, accessible through IR interface for tamper-proof operation.
- Compatible with MicroDock II automated test and calibration system.
- Flexible, interchangeable battery options with extended runtimes for longer shifts.
- Compact and lightweight design.
Sensor measuring range (resolution)
Hydrogen sulphide: 0-200ppm (0.1ppm).
Carbon monoxide: 0-1000ppm (1ppm).
Oxygen: 0-30.0% (0.1%).
Combustible gases: 0-100% LEL (1%), or 0-5.0%v/v (0.1%).
-4 to +122°F / -20 to +50°C
10% - 100% RH (non-condensing)
5.1 x 3.2 x 1.9in. / 13.0 x 8.1 x 4.7cm
11.15 oz. / 316 g (with rechargeable battery pack)
11.92 oz. / 338 g (with alkaline battery pack)